- Brushes & Sponges
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaners & Waxes
- Dust Mop Systems
- Dust Pans
- Rubbermaid Commercial Friction Sweeper/Duster
- Andersen Waterhog Premium Entrance Matting
- Chevron Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Commercial Polypropylene Entrance Matting
- Hobnail Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Nylon Twist Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Olefin Polyester Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Structured Rib Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Rubber Brush Outside Entrance Matting
Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Pacific Floorcare Buffer, Scrubber, Burnisher Floor Machines
- Viper Rotary Floor Machines
- BOSS Equipment Rotary Buffer, Scrubber, & Burnisher Floor Machines
- Orbital Floor Machines
Rotary Floor Machine Pad Drivers and Brushes
- Carpet Cleaning Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Pad Driver Brushes For Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers/Burnishers
Scrub Brushes for Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers
- Bassine Rotary General Scrubbing Brushes
- Light Duty 500 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Light Scrub and Polish Brushes for Rotary Buffers and Scrubbers
- Medium Duty 180 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Medium Heavy Duty Rotary Scrub Brushes (120 Grit)
- Nylon General Rotary Scrub Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber or STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Stripping and Sanding Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Rotary Floor Maintenance Pads, Screens & Holders
- Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Hand Care Products
- Handles and Braces
Kitchen and Breakroom
- Kitchen Paper, Plastic & Foam
- Kitchen Sanitization
- Wet Mop Handles
- Wet Mop Heads
- Mop Buckets and Mop Wringers
- Janitor and Maid Carts
- Microfiber Wet and Dry Mop Systems
- Ty-Dee Sponge Mop
- Wet Floor Caution Signage
- Waxers & Finish Applicators
- Scraper Blades for Floors and Windows
- Nilfisk Advance
- Pacific Floorcare Equipment
- Hand Paper Towels
- Toilet Bath Tissues
- Kleenex Facial Tissue by Kimberly Clark
- Cellulose Non-Woven Bonded Paper and Cotton Blend Wipers
- Paper Towel and Toilet Tissue Dispensers
- Plastic Trash Bags
- Safety Equipment
- Smoke Damage Restoration
- Tools & Accessories
- Continental Ash Urns Cigarette Butt Disposal Units
- Continental Brand Huskee Trash Cans Receptacles
- Continental Brand Material Handling Utility Receptacles
- Continental Brand Office Wastebasket Trash Cans
- Continental Swingline Designer Trash Cans
- Continental Wall Hugger Space Saving Cans
- Back Vacuums and Hip Vacuums
- Critical Filter Vacuums (HEPA) by Pullman Ermator
- Tank Vacuums by Viper (a Nilfisk-Advance company)
- Tank Vacuums Wet/Dry by Boss Cleaning Equipment
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Vacuum Accessories
- Air Scrubbers
- Tank Vacuums by Husqvarna Ermator Pullman
- Tank Vacuum by Pacific Floorcare
- How To Books
Q: What are your business hours?
A: 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. We take an hour for lunch between noon and 1:00 PM EST.
Q: Why do I keep getting your "high call volume" message?
A: We really do get a lot of phone calls at certain times of the day. If you will leave a message, we will return your call promptly and save you the trouble of calling back. Also, the message will be heard during lunch hours from noon to 1:00 PM EST.
Q: Are you open on Saturdays?
A: No. We are a small, family-operated business and we work very hard from Monday through Friday. We appreciate the weekend for down-time.
Q: May I send orders via email?
A: We appreciate your willingness to send us orders via email; however, email is not a guaranteed method due to spam filters and other internet issues. Ask for a private online account with us instead. This will provide confirmation that your order has been received and is in the process of coming to you!
Q: How come I got charged a small order fee?
A: We must ask a $5 small order fee for delivery (and billing) on orders that do not meet our modest minimum of $125. Even with our small order fee, we can still bring products to your door cheaper than you can go out and get the items yourself. Save an employee's down-time and travel expenses by letting us bring the products to you.
Q: What are your billing terms?
A: Our billed accounts are payable NET 15 Days.
Q: Why was I charged a Late Fee?
A: Since we offer NET 15 Day terms, a 1.5% late charge will be applied to accounts that are past due. We appreciate your prompt payment.
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We run a tight schedule each day that includes orders grouped by areas in an effort to keep fuel costs down. In general, orders are delivered within two days of placement; however, with fuel costs like they are, we do hope you understand if the delivery takes an extra day.
Q: What if I am not happy with some aspect of my service?
A: Please be assured that we go to great lengths to make dealing with us a pleasant experience. If you are ever dissatisfied with anything we have done for you, simply call us and say so (864-585-2259). We will do our best to resolve the issue.