- Brushes & Sponges
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaners & Waxes
- Dust Mop Systems
- Dust Pans
- Rubbermaid Commercial Friction Sweeper/Duster
- Apache Gatekeeper Premium Entrance Matting
- Chevron Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Commercial Polypropylene Entrance Matting
- Hobnail Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Nylon Twist Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Olefin Polyester Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Structured Rib Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Ultimate GREEN Entrance Matting
- Rubber Brush Outside Entrance Matting
Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Pacific Floorcare Buffer, Scrubber, Burnisher Floor Machines
- Viper Rotary Floor Machines
- BOSS Equipment Rotary Buffer, Scrubber, & Burnisher Floor Machines
- Orbital Floor Machines
Rotary Floor Machine Pad Drivers and Brushes
- Carpet Cleaning Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Pad Driver Brushes For Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers/Burnishers
Scrub Brushes for Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers
- Bassine Rotary General Scrubbing Brushes
- Light Duty 500 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Light Scrub and Polish Brushes for Rotary Buffers and Scrubbers
- Medium Duty 180 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Medium Heavy Duty Rotary Scrub Brushes (120 Grit)
- Nylon General Rotary Scrub Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber or STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Stripping and Sanding Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Rotary Floor Maintenance Pads, Screens & Holders
- Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Hand Care Products
- Handles and Braces
Kitchen and Breakroom
- Kitchen Paper, Plastic & Foam
- Kitchen Sanitization
- Wet Mop Handles
- Wet Mop Heads
- Mop Buckets and Mop Wringers
- Janitor and Maid Carts
- Microfiber Wet and Dry Mop Systems
- Ty-Dee Sponge Mop
- Wet Floor Caution Signage
- Waxers & Finish Applicators
- Scraper Blades for Floors and Windows
- Nilfisk Advance
- Pacific Floorcare Equipment
- Hand Paper Towels
- Toilet Bath Tissues
- Kleenex Facial Tissue by Kimberly Clark
- Cellulose Non-Woven Bonded Paper and Cotton Blend Wipers
- Paper Towel and Toilet Tissue Dispensers
- Plastic Trash Bags
- Safety Equipment
- Smoke Damage Restoration
- Tools & Accessories
- Continental Ash Urns Cigarette Butt Disposal Units
- Continental Brand Huskee Trash Cans Receptacles
- Continental Brand Material Handling Utility Receptacles
- Continental Brand Office Wastebasket Trash Cans
- Continental Swingline Designer Trash Cans
- Continental Wall Hugger Space Saving Cans
- Back Vacuums and Hip Vacuums
- Critical Filter Vacuums (HEPA) by Pullman Ermator
- Tank Vacuums by Viper (a Nilfisk-Advance company)
- Tank Vacuums Wet/Dry by Boss Cleaning Equipment
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Vacuum Accessories
- Air Scrubbers
- Tank Vacuums by Husqvarna Ermator Pullman
- Tank Vacuum by Pacific Floorcare
- How To Books
- Jan 11, 2019 Aerosols - Are they worth the money? Aerosol products, because of their convenience, can make a great way to solve cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and other minor issues in tight situations where time, storage, and other economic factors impact the health conditions of the facility, business, or home.
- Nov 15, 2018 Discount Coupon 5% OFF NOW! 5% OFF Coupon - one time use on next order.
- Sep 21, 2018 MARKO LAUNCHES NEW SHOPPING CART Marko launches our new shopping cart to help serve our customers better!
Q: What are your business hours?
A: 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. We take an hour for lunch between noon and 1:00 PM EST.
Q: Why do I keep getting your "high call volume" message?
A: We really do get a lot of phone calls at certain times of the day. If you will leave a message, we will return your call promptly and save you the trouble of calling back. Also, the message will be heard during lunch hours from noon to 1:00 PM EST.
Q: Are you open on Saturdays?
A: No. We are a small, family-operated business and we work very hard from Monday through Friday. We appreciate the weekend for down-time.
Q: May I send orders via email?
A: We appreciate your willingness to send us orders via email; however, email is not a guaranteed method due to spam filters and other internet issues. Ask for a private online account with us instead. This will provide confirmation that your order has been received and is in the process of coming to you!
Q: How come I got charged a small order fee?
A: We must ask a $5 small order fee for delivery (and billing) on orders that do not meet our modest minimum of $125. Even with our small order fee, we can still bring products to your door cheaper than you can go out and get the items yourself. Save an employee's down-time and travel expenses by letting us bring the products to you.
Q: What are your billing terms?
A: Our billed accounts are payable NET 15 Days.
Q: Why was I charged a Late Fee?
A: Since we offer NET 15 Day terms, a 1.5% late charge will be applied to accounts that are past due. We appreciate your prompt payment.
Q: When will my order be delivered?
A: We run a tight schedule each day that includes orders grouped by areas in an effort to keep fuel costs down. In general, orders are delivered within two days of placement; however, with fuel costs like they are, we do hope you understand if the delivery takes an extra day.
Q: What if I am not happy with some aspect of my service?
A: Please be assured that we go to great lengths to make dealing with us a pleasant experience. If you are ever dissatisfied with anything we have done for you, simply call us and say so (864-585-2259). We will do our best to resolve the issue.