- Brushes & Sponges
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaners & Waxes
- Dust Mop Systems
- Dust Pans
- Rubbermaid Commercial Friction Sweeper/Duster
- Apache Gatekeeper Premium Entrance Matting
- Chevron Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Commercial Polypropylene Entrance Matting
- Hobnail Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Nylon Twist Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Olefin Polyester Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Structured Rib Vinyl-Backed Entrance Matting
- Ultimate GREEN Entrance Matting
- Rubber Brush Outside Entrance Matting
Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Pacific Floorcare Buffer, Scrubber, Burnisher Floor Machines
- Viper Rotary Floor Machines
- BOSS Equipment Rotary Buffer, Scrubber, & Burnisher Floor Machines
- Orbital Floor Machines
Rotary Floor Machine Pad Drivers and Brushes
- Carpet Cleaning Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Pad Driver Brushes For Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers/Burnishers
Scrub Brushes for Rotary Floor Machine Buffers/Scrubbers
- Bassine Rotary General Scrubbing Brushes
- Light Duty 500 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Light Scrub and Polish Brushes for Rotary Buffers and Scrubbers
- Medium Duty 180 Grit Rotary Scrub Brushes
- Medium Heavy Duty Rotary Scrub Brushes (120 Grit)
- Nylon General Rotary Scrub Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber or STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (SOFT .020 Fiber)
- Polypropylene General Scrubbing Brushes (STIFF .030 Fiber)
- Stripping and Sanding Brushes for Rotary Floor Machines
- Rotary Floor Maintenance Pads, Screens & Holders
- Rotary Floor Machines Buffers, Scrubbers & Burnishers
- Handles and Braces
Kitchen and Breakroom
- Kitchen Paper, Plastic & Foam
- Kitchen Sanitization
- Wet Mop Handles
- Wet Mop Heads
- Mop Buckets and Mop Wringers
- Janitor and Maid Carts
- Microfiber Wet and Dry Mop Systems
- Ty-Dee Sponge Mop
- Wet Floor Caution Signage
- Waxers & Finish Applicators
- Scraper Blades for Floors and Windows
- Nilfisk Advance
- Pacific Floorcare Equipment
- Plastic Trash Bags
- Safety Equipment
- Smoke Damage Restoration
- Tools & Accessories
- Continental Ash Urns Cigarette Butt Disposal Units
- Continental Brand Huskee Trash Cans Receptacles
- Continental Brand Material Handling Utility Receptacles
- Continental Brand Office Wastebasket Trash Cans
- Continental Swingline Designer Trash Cans
- Continental Wall Hugger Space Saving Cans
- Back Vacuums and Hip Vacuums
- Critical Filter Vacuums (HEPA) by Husqvarna Pullman Ermator
- Tank Vacuums by Viper (a Nilfisk-Advance company)
- Tank Vacuums Wet/Dry by Boss Cleaning Equipment
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Vacuum Accessories
- Air Scrubbers
- Tank Vacuums by Husqvarna Ermator Pullman
- Tank Vacuum by Pacific Floorcare
- How To Books
- Jan 3, 2020 Save big money on restroom paper If restroom paper products are costing an arm and a leg at your facility, read on to find out how to fix the problem and save big bucks!
- Oct 11, 2019 Best degreaser for tough jobs Marko has been a blender of cleaning detergents since 1968. Our premiere product, the one that opened our company, is Marko 1000 Heavy Duty Cleaner. If you want to remove grease from a diesel engine, clean around the fry vat, or use as a general purpose cleaner, this is the product for you.
- Jan 11, 2019 Aerosols - Are they worth the money? Aerosol products, because of their convenience, can make a great way to solve cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and other minor issues in tight situations where time, storage, and other economic factors impact the health conditions of the facility, business, or home.
- Nov 15, 2018 Discount Coupon 5% OFF NOW! 5% OFF Coupon - one time use on next order.
- Sep 21, 2018 MARKO LAUNCHES NEW SHOPPING CART Marko launches our new shopping cart to help serve our customers better!
How To Control and Prevent Lice
Head lice are spread most commonly by direct head-to-head (hair-to-hair) contact and much less frequently by sharing clothing or belongings onto which lice or nits may have crawled or fallen. The risk of getting infested by a louse that has fallen onto a carpet or furniture is very small. Head lice survive less than 1-2 days if they fall off a person and cannot feed; nits cannot hatch and usually die within a week if they are not kept at the same temperature as that found close to the human scalp.
The following are steps that can be taken to help prevent and control the spread of head lice:
- Avoid head-to-head (hair-to-hair) contact during play and other activities at home, school, and elsewhere (sports activities, playground, slumber parties, camp).
- Do not share clothing such as hats, scarves, coats, sports uniforms, hair ribbons, or barrettes.
- Do not share combs, brushes, or towels. Disinfest combs and brushes used by an infested person by soaking them in hot water (at least 130°F) for 5-10 minutes
- Do not lie on beds, couches, pillows, carpets, or stuffed animals that have recently been in contact with an infested person.
- Machine wash and dry clothing, bed linens, and other items that an infested person wore or used during the 2 days before treatment using the hot water (130°F) laundry cycle and the high heat drying cycle. Clothing and items that are not washable can be dry-cleaned OR sealed in a plastic bag and stored for 2 weeks.
- Vacuum the floor and furniture, particularly where the infested person sat or lay. However, spending much time and money on housecleaning activities are not necessary to avoid re-infestation by lice or nits that may have fallen off the head or crawled onto furniture or clothing.
- Do not use fumigant sprays or fogs; they are not necessary to control head lice and can be toxic if inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
To help control a head lice outbreak in a community, school, or camp, children can be taught to avoid activities that may spread head lice.